Restore a Wallet¶
Restore with backup code
- Retrieve backup code:
- Go to menu: SettingBackup.
- Tap Back up, Enter your Local Passcode. Wait for the process to complete.
- Copy code: Click button copy code to copy back up code.
- Save or share file backup: To save in your device or share the backup file.
- Restore your wallet:
- From Menu, tap Restore Wallet, choose tab Backup Code
- Backup code: Enter the backup code
- which was saved or choose icon folder to upload the backup file.
- Local passcode: Enter a new Local Passcode, which will be used to access your wallet.
- Confirm local passcode: Re-enter Local Passcode.
- Tap Continue to restore the wallet.
- Restore wallet with private key
- Open Menu, tap Private key.
- Click Get Private key.
- Enter Local passcode.
- Click Copy Private Key. Save private key to restore wallet.