Create A Pool¶
- Login Nexty Poolmaster
- Go to Pool Maker
- Owner is the wallet address used to login.
- Pool’s Name is the name of the pool.
- Pool’s website is the website of the pool.
- Pool’s Location is the location of the pool.
- Pool’s logo is the logo of the pool (URL).
- Compensation Rate is the percentage (%) of the NTY reward for the Poolmaster.
- Max Lock Duration (days) is the maximum duration NTF will be locked after a NTF withdrawal request sent to the poolmaster (7 days maximum).
- Owner action delays (hours) is the duration of a pool master’s action will take place.
Click on Create a Pool to complete the action. The pool master can give action to the pool in Pool Control.
After the pool is created, users can find the pool in Nexty Governance.